We have completed an internal version of the THINKERS Notebook App and posted a video of how it currently works on YouTube.
Details about the new app
- The app will run on iPhones and Android devices.
- Images captured in the app are stored in a Private Cloud Network we have on Google Infrastructure.
- When you create an account in the app, we create a secured storage area for your files.
- The icons on the THINKERS Notebook pages will be recognized when you scratch them with a pen. These icons represent tags (or categories) and will automatically be added to the pages you scan.
- We are working on OCR features for the Date and Title and may have those available on launch, or shortly thereafter.
- The web-based commenting system is link specific. When you send a link from the app to a person (via email or text), they will have the abaility to comment on the document. These comments are stored with the document and displayed when viewed in a web-browser.